One-Time Purge Shredding
Outdated files can take up a lot of space, increasing the risk of unauthorized access to confidential information and compromising your compliance with the law. Do you have a file room or closet packed with expired files? Is your business relocating to another location? Would you like to increase your billable office space? Since all of these scenarios involve potential data breach risks, it’s critical that you dispose of your business records in a reliable and secure fashion.
Eco-Shred offers one-time, annual, or occasional purge document shredding. Whether you have one box of confidential files or hundreds, we can safely and securely destroy them on site. Purge shredding is a great way to quickly comply with the law and to start a regular program of document destruction. We provide one-time shredding project and purge services throughout Washington DC, Northern Virginia, and Maryland.
Once you’ve determined the records you wish to dispose of, one of our background-screened destruction technicians will arrive at your facility to collect the records that you wish to purge.
Eco-Shred Has the Secure Paper Shredding Service that Suits Your Business
A secure shredding program is an effective way to meet the compliance requirements of privacy and information disposal laws at the federal and state level. Our employees are uniformed, professionally insured, and undergo extensive background investigations. Eco-Shred has the experience and expertise to help you create a compliant information destruction program that will protect your company and your brand. We provide collection bins and locked totes at no additional cost. Call us or complete the form on this page today to get started!
What makes Eco-Shred the go-to shredding company in Washington DC, Northern Virginia, and Maryland?
- We are NAID AAA Certified, which confirms that we follow document destruction industry best practices.
- Our experts work directly with you to craft a program that will meet your business needs. We will get your program up and running quickly and efficiently with no start-up costs.
- Our fully-automated, hands-free shredding process keeps your documents are secure.
- We provide the reporting and tools that help ensure you are in compliance with federal and state laws.
- We offer on-site or off-site document destruction with secure material collection, shredding, and transfer to our environmentally-friendly recycling facility.
- We recycle 100% of the paper we collect from your office.
Saving You Time and Resources During the Purge Process
Eco-Shred can drop off shred collection containers in advance of your purge project. This gives your staff the ability to conveniently and securely dispose of confidential documents without having to remove staples, paperclips, rubber bands, etc. Our one-time purge solution offers the following benefits:
- Turnkey shredding services
- Controlled and secure disposal of information
- Lower overhead and administrative costs
- More expedient destruction of confidential records
Certificate of Destruction after Every Service
After every shredding service, we will supply you with a Certificate of Destruction which will display the date, technician, amount of boxes shredded, and the weight of documents shredded for your records. Call us today or complete the form on this page so we can answer any additional questions for you.
Request a Quote
"*" indicates required fields